Ads



Sunday, September 14, 2008

More ENT

I am staying on the ENT service for at least the next week and maybe 2 weeks. The adventures will continue. I was actually schedule to go to vascular surgery for the next 2 weeks but the ENT service has asked me to stay on. This is great for me be cause I like working on ENT and the doctors are great. I imagine that they will give me a great letter of recommendation. 

Tomorrow is clinic and Mondays are usually very busy. At least the 4th year resident will be back from his vacation. We will see all kinds of throat, ear, nose problems. By the time these patients make it to ENT their issues are fairly serious. This is their final stop. In clinic often have to diagnose and give the patients bad news. Lots of cancer or other serious conditions. There are also less serious conditions like hearing loss, compacted ear wax, tonsillitis, etc. It should be a good day.

No comments: