Ads



Friday, March 19, 2010

I matched at my #1 spot

In order to keep some anonymity I will not post my actual place of residency. Those who know me like friends, family and others will already know the location.

However, I am very excited and will say that I did match at my #1 choice. That is great and I feel blessed as there are many this year who did not match and some of the program directors of the residency programs were saying that this was the most competitive year they have seen, meaning that they received many more applications for the spots this year than they had in prior years.

I feel like everything lined up and I was fortunate enough to not only match but get my top choice. Like I said, I was blessed.

1 comment:

Missty said...

Happy Day for you!! Glad you got your #1 spot! I wish you all the best!!