Ads



Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lottery Results

It was great to go to the lottery last night. The entire class was there, I got to see friends that I have not seen in a while. Everyone was exchanging stories from there rotations. It sounds like everyone is happy and satisfied to finally be acting like doctors. 

At the lottery I was able to talk to a few classmates who are currently in the internal medicine and I found out that the North Chicago VA hospital is great for internal medicine. I decided to go for that rotation, but there was only 1 spot available and another student from my track really wanted it. So I went with Lutheran General as I had originally planned, but I have emailed the director asking if it is possible to add another spot at the VA. I will have to wait and see what she says. 

I did not have to use any points, which was nice. I still have all 20 of my points. I only have 1 week left of family medicine and then I start surgery at Cook County. 


No comments: